Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween + Pictures :D

Hello~

How's it goin'~

I'ma talk about~

Halloween :D

Well for me it was pretty boring <_<

I didn't go trick or treat-ing (I need to lose weight :( Stupid american foods <_<)

But I did dress up for school :D

I was a ganguro~



SCARY >.<

I bunch of people thought I was Lady Gaga X.x

And I was like "I'm not Lady Gaga -.-"

It got veeery annoying after awhile <_<

Anyway...

Just some pictures of me :3







Me without makeup OR contacts :O





:P

4 comments:

  1. Love yout pictures mama!
    naddy-chan

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nad-nad: hey! no stalkers here! XD

    @Anna: gosh, I love your new haircut (idk, if that is new, or just new to me~ :P)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute~ :)
    i wonder how you look as a ganguro tho XD
    you should do tsuji hairstyles~ :D :D
    your bangs are totally awesome for it XD

    -mikari

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Nad-nad: Thanks :D
    @Husband: Hey, she's not a stalker! xD And yes, it actually is a new haircut :D My hair kept getting in my face xD
    @mikari: *blush* Aw, thanks! <3 Uh...I actually did take one picture of mein my costume, but it was after school, so my makeup was kind of messed up and my wig was gone (my brothers friend stole it xD) I can always PM you or Facebook you :) Tsuji hairstyles?? THAT'S A GENIUS :DDDDDD But I'm not sure if I'll have enough time for it...I'll start waking up 15 minutes earlier! :'D

    ReplyDelete