Thursday, October 21, 2010

My very exciting weekend + Drawing tips (for me xD)

Hey guys :D

Thank you for commenting on my last post >.<

I'm glad I could get everything off my chest :'D

Anyway, I want to share what happened this weekend...

Or would it be last weekend? O.o Uh...

Last/this weekend~ xD

Saturday:

Well, my churches junior high youth group went on a trip to a farm, and we got to go on a hayride :D

And it was really really fun~

Until...

We went into this field, not too far from the farm, and the tractor pulling us turned all the lights (from the tractor) off...

I thought it was kind of dark, but didn't really pay much attention to it (I was talking to Cocoa too much xD)

But then, we passed this tall little hut...

And there was something on it with glowing green eyes, watching the tractor as it went by...

Me and Cocoa (and the other kids) thought it was a machine or something, and a bunch of boys were going like "Cool!"

But then jumped down and started chasing us O.o

And I was screaming my head off and crying my eyes out xD

I was really scared!!

Then the creature jumped onto our wagon, and looked at all of us with its piercing green eyes...

But then he took his mask off and we found out it was just Kyle (one of our teachers xD)

Sunday:

Went to church, Cocoa came over :P Not very exciting xD

Monday:

Went to school XP

After school I had voice lessons :P

Monday was also not very exciting xD

Tuesday:

lol I didn't go to school for the entire day because I had an ear infection and was at the doctors xD

You see, I've always had a problem with wax buildup in my ears XP

I occaisionaly go to the doctors to get my ears flushed out :)

But on days like Tuesday, my ears really start to hurt and I get an infection XP

Bleh XP

Wednesday:

Oh yeah, Wednesday was a REAL fun day <_<

The bullying just got worse D:

The girls who sit behind me in choir were saying stuff like "It looks like she stuck a watermelon in her shirt", "Her clothes came from her hobo mom", and "She sounds like a dying animal."

D:

My friend Sammi over heard them saying these things and told me, and after class we told Ms. Brouwers (my choir teacher) and she said she'd talk to them :P

Thursday (today):

I got to stay after school for an extra two hours!! xD

But it was Honors Choir practice, so at least I was doing something I really enjoy... <3

Now...

I want tips for drawing, because a lot of my friends are amazing drawers, and I want to be as good as them :D

Here's drawing I drew recently:



:3

Please give constructive critism~

And now, to end the post with some pictures! <3



Me, looking off in the distance dramatically~ xD



SUPER CLOSE UP ME x_x



My super-duper awesometastic stupenderiffic kitty <3

lol that's my daddy holding her~ <3

Hope everyone has a great day~ :D

Bye!

4 comments:

  1. Okay. Drawings XD

    Actually, there is not a lot to critisize. Like many "beginners" (=those that don't really draw all the time/ as main hobby) you don't seem to like hands. Hands is Nr.1 problem for drawers,as muhc for me XD - just practise. Practise drawing real-life hands, not manga. That helps to get the proportions right. The rest... well it's good. But it's also visible that you kind of are at the starting point of being a drawer, making heads just a little too big etc. But that will all come along easily if you keep drawing,so just keep it up and don't lose having fun. I always recommend to a) trace stuff. Seriously, that helps. b) Draw real-life stuff. It's much tougher, but once you get it (partly), manga will be easier~~
    Loooove you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^

    haha~ good drawing. but mine's better than yours. XD jkd~ All I can say is that if you're gonna draw a manga style sketch, you should be able to draw good details for the eyes~ (*since you drew a girl, you should give more details in her eye brows~ and the lashes) and then try to do more curvy lines for the drawing. I know it's hard to draw a person~ and as for those hands. girls usually don't have "closed- fist" hands. I always draw them with more smooth and pretty fingernails~ and please give the drawings some proportions, I could clearly see that you did a large head (*i think it's because of the hair, with a headband, you want to show that the girl is wearing a pretty headband*) but if your making a chibi. that's not a problem.

    To me, as a school paper cartoonist (when i was in my highschool years) i drew editorial sketches, but then I concentrate more in manga style of drawing. Also try to learn how should the drawing positioned at. Learn to use dimensions.

    whoah! what I say here was totally not recomended for a beginner. but then I hope a lil' bit practice can help you develop yourself. And if you are curious why I am saying these things to you, I will post my sample manga sketch at my blog soon.

    take care and I ♥ your close- up pics!

    -GT

    ReplyDelete
  3. "whoah! what I say here was totally not recomended for a beginner." SERIOUSLY DUDE xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^

    hahaha! I guess so... I realized that what I have posted here was totally came from an art school! XD~ anyway, let's just stick with curves.... XD

    ReplyDelete