Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sorry + Rambling!

I'm sorry I've been so idle lately D:

School has just been...overwhelming, and I'm having trouble finding time to go online XP

But I'm back now, but I can't promise I'll be quite as active :(

Stupid school!

lol xD

Well, just a few days ago, my family rented Phantom of the Opera...

And it was like, the most amazing movie I've ever seen!!! :O

I loved it <3

Except the ending <_<

Why do I always like the characters the main character never ends up with??

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH

So, I think I may or may not have mentioned this before, but my musical theater class at school is doing Dear Edwina for our muscial...

I HATE IT D:

It's like about using your manners and always saying hello to new people XP

We're 8th graders, not 4-year olds!

UGH

And I'm going to have to listen to it almost every day until the end of April :'(

Geez...

I lost my favorite eyelashes D:

They're the ones I usually wear in the pictures you see :(

I thought I put them in my backpack (they fell off) but when I checked when I got home, they weren't there!

But, luckily for me, I have more eyelashes! :D

And these ones are a lot longer, and they have sparkles on the ends! *-*



(not a good picture)

Some person said I looked like a fairy with them on O.o

I wasn't sure if that was a complement or not ^^;

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO



It's a squirrel :3

Eatin' my pumpkin



My sock has a hole in it xD

1 comment:

  1. first of all...

    "Stupid School!"

    school is really a bad place for teens. XD

    and The Phantom of the Opera. a good musical indeed. the ending, totally dramatic.

    and... a gyaru that loses her fake eyelashes is just like being dead. you lost the half of yourself. XD~

    ReplyDelete