Friday, November 26, 2010

Pictures + Good news! :D

Okay, so most of the things I write about aren't that positive xD Sorry

But, now I have something good to write about!! :D

You see, I've always been short and chubby :(

It's something I can't really control xD

But, just yesterday, my mom measured me, and I grew a half inch!! (1.27 centimeters)

I haven't grown for THREE YEARS! O.o

I've always been 5' 2"!! (157.48 centimeters)

So this is like, a dream come true!! xD

I'm finally growing!

And then, I looked in a full-length mirror (which I try not to do too often xD)

I noticed that my stomach was a lot flatter!! :3

I'm so happy!! <3

nv0u3tnik YES <3 <3







Some new pictures :3

Do you like my hair?? I finally did something with it! xD

Speaking of which...

Since I read Kayano's Blog alot (sorry, I don't know how to do links on here xD) I've been wanting to do a make-up tutorial, since she does them all the time and I hoped to inspire someone to become a gyaru, like she did for me :3

So, I'm putting up a poll about it!! :D Please vote~!

Bye~

7 comments:

  1. I really love your first photo you look so cute! And nice job on growing ahah ~

    -sayurinon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take great pictures! So cute! I hate taking pictures of myself. You are really photogenic! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. you're 13 and your height is 5'2"... me, 20, my height is 5'2" XD too bad im hopeless now to get tall. T_T

    anyway~ I LOVE THOSE PICS! they're cute~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, being tall is not that great. Since my dream is going to Japan and I'm 172cm, I fear it will be useless to go shopping there XD Plus, petite girls seem always very feminine to me... I'd love to be smaller...
    If you want to do a make-up tut, then do so :) I like looking at them though I never put on a lot of make-up, trying to stay natural - though I love reading Jap. Fashion Mags XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Mochi: Thanks! xD Haha I like the first picture too! xD

    @Caitlin: Aw~ thank you! <3

    @GT: Oh, oops ^^; Sorry xD Thank you :)

    @Miiiiiiilvaaaa: lol, I just want to be taller than my friends who call me "short" xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Milva: petite girls are cute. not guys like me. often called as "Dwarfs" T_T

    @ Anna: make a make- up tut please~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama is so pretty!!! Nad-nad is 4'9 :)

    ReplyDelete