Saturday, October 16, 2010

What's up with me~

I'm making this post because...uhh...

I think my friends deserve to know this stuff D: And I'd like to get everything off my chest...

Well, I guess it started a few months ago, when my cousin was hit by a car and died...

I never got to see him very much, because he was in the Air Force (along with another one of my cousins) but it still really hurt me...

He was a really nice person and was funny too, and he never did drugs, smoked, drank alchohol, etc...

I still miss him :( And in school, I usually will start crying because we have to watch a bunch of war videos, which of course will make me think of him...

And now, just a few weeks ago, another one of my cousins was in a car crash, and he is now paralyzed...

And he's not happy about it ^^;

To tell you the truth, I don't really like him...

He smokes, drinks, and I think he might be doing drugs (my mom won't tell me strait out)

And he also has two daughters and he is not married >.<

So whenever we go to visit him in the hospital, he'll always be complaining and yelling...

So I don't visit him anymore xD

And then, school started...and everything just got worse :(

People bully me because I'm a gyaru and like "chinese stuff"...

And four of my best friends moved away because their parents got new jobs far away~

It's been really hard focusing on homework with hardly any friends and the problem with my cousins...

But I do have friends on H!O (and of course Lydia)

But Lydia and my H!O friends don't go to my school and can't really protect me from bullies or help me with our homework D:

It's just been really hard...

But luckily, listening to H!P makes me feel a lot better :)

And watching Risako videos just makes me love her more <3

But...sometimes I wish I could have a universal reverse button...

So I can change things I said, tell my cousin "Don't go on your motorcycle today", etc...

And...I want my friends to give me advice D:

Please...

Okay, now I need to say some happy stuff to keep me from being depressed xD

Well, I'm in this elite class in my school, called Musical Theater (I think I've talked about this before)

You have to audition the year before to make it in, and only 40 kids can make it in

And I have a large school xD

This year, we're probably doing High School Musical (I've talked about this before too xD)

And if we do, my few sort-of friends say that I will be Gabriella <3

I hope that's true, because I love Gabriella (NOT Vanessa <_<) and I think it would be really fun to play her :)

Last year I actually did not make it in MT, but a bunch of kids moved away or dropped out, so I got in and we did Cinderella :D

I was a stepsister xD

lol xD Anyway...

Moving on...

Okay, so in Michigan (Where I live) there's this thing called Honors Choir

And it's basically a choir that is composed of the best middle school singers in the state ;)

I made it through the school audition, so now all I have to do is go up north (with the other girls that made it past the school audition) and I have to audition for the real honors choir :D

I really hope I make it in this year~ >.<

Because it would be such a wonderful expirience, don't you think?

The audition is next week, so everyone, please wish me luck :D

Bye~

9 comments:

  1. First of all, really sorry. I noticed that you posted on H!O so I clicked and read your post. Then I noticed that you only asked for your friends to read it, and since I don't really know you. sorry for that. Sorry for it being rather lengthy as well.

    I do feel like I want to comment though, I kind of understand your school situation as I'm basically in a similiar position, although I'm not directly bullied, most people are somewhat avoiding me, thinking I'm a perverted freak or something.
    It's really not okay to bully people for their hobbies, especially when it's unique (to the west) stuff like Gyaru and H!P. (Actually common loves of mine as well. I'm a big Shibuya-kei:ist)
    It seems like you're still sticking up to your hobbies and interests though, that if anything is really respectable!

    Hope you'll cheer up soon, and best of luck with the audition(s?)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known about your situation for quite a while, and feel sorry for not being much of a help... I'm really sorry, Anna. Did you tell them that they bully you for a minor reason? That they BULLY at all? Because I think that most people are mean but still think they are not. Maybe when they reflect themselves... And maybe some of them aren't as bad?
    I think you and your family have had and still have a rough time, but I think you will eventually manage life. The scar may not heal completely, but people can live with scars.
    Please talk to me if you want comfort, I'll give my best from now on!
    And don't forget that I love you MOAR.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Amechan: Thank you! :D

    @MonAmour: Oh, it's perfectly fine :D No need to apologize~ ^^; And thanks for commenting :3 I really appreciate it~ and again, thanks!

    @Mimi: You've been a great help, Mimi! >:3 I'm just kind of shy about talking about my situation (except for when I can't take it anymore) And umm...I didn't tell them they're bullying me, but I think they can tell by me going like ":(" They just think I'm a big weirdo who wears too much makeup and likes "chinese" stuff :P Thank you, Mimi :3 I'll try to talk to you more about my situation~ And I'm pretty sure we both know I love YOU more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, is really sad when someone u really love have an accident D:
    and getting bullied at school..... <_<
    I really hate when people get bullied, which I've seen it many times at school......
    I'm glad I don't get bullied lol ^^;
    so yeah....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well maybe you just need to tell those stupid people to fuck off, and if they say you're weirdo tell them "well at least I'm not like everyone else, how boring would be that!" lol I'm also kind of shy but if someone tells me something I don't like, I answer what I feel xD if they're slutty tell them that at least you won't get pregnant at age 17! LOL

    Good luck Nekokokoko :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. first of all... I've been searcing for your blog about 2 weeks~

    anyway...

    I read your post. It's very clear. About your relatives, especially the one who's in the army. may god be with him. It's sad because a good person was taken away from you. I admit I' am not in the right position to say "Were the same, i understand you..." but then, let's just say that whenever he is now, everyone know's he happy in heaven. and we know he's in heaven.

    About the next one. I do knew a person who has the same like that guy. He's always drinking, he's smoking, he got everything bad in his life. but then he realized that he hasn't anything to prove yet. He did changed his self and now is in good condition. I think what happens to him might be the start for him to change. If he haven't realized it, then he should now.

    About being you, We all know here that you're a good person. I do always get bullied by my friends at school. they tell me i'm small, I'm lame, Im a hard- headed person. But I'm still standing on my own. and in the end, I see them failed. Because they do always bullying people. they haven't see their selves in the mirror...

    It's you, being you, and no one can take that away from you... What important is you know your self, and they don't know who you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Melisa: Thank you ^^ And just a tip: When you see kids getting bullied, you should stand up for them. I wish that someone would do that for me D:
    @Arche: lol thanks Arche xD You always know how to make me laugh! And OMG awesome new nickname for me :O Nekokokoko <3
    @Husband: Ah! Sorry ^^; I should've given you the link xD Thank you :D I <3 you~~~

    ReplyDelete
  8. no, it's okay~ I enjoy researching your blogs. LOL.

    about what you said to Melisa (hi there!), maybe I am the person your looking for. But then I could say that you should be the one who stand up for yourself. but, if there's someone will help you, you now have a company. I remembered SPIRIT DAY because of bullying.

    ReplyDelete