Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Banner + ArtPrize + Interesting Stuff You May Not Know About Me! :D

Bwee~



Do you like it? :D

Sprinklebuns (Bunbuns) made it for me on H!O <3

I wanted to get a new one, since my hairstyle changed xD

Do you think it's cute?? <3

And now...

ArtPrize pictures!! :D

I finally went! xD





This is my piggy <3

It's very LARGE xD



This is a really cool glass sculpture <3

You can't see it here, but there's fairies flying in the back of it :O



A very cute painting of colorful elephants <3



...I'm not entirely sure what this is...

But it's still pretty! xD



This isn't a good picture >.<

But it's basically a whole hallway filled with this painted cloth :O

It's very pretty <3



This piece is called "Vision"

It's a glass box with this weird, dandelion type-thingy in it xD





This one is my favorite <3

The artist carved it entirely out of wood! :O

And now...

Interesting things you may not know about me!

• I'm claustrophobic

• I'm hypoglacymic

• I've never broken a bone

• I'm in many different art..class things xD (Choir, adult choir, praise team, musical theater, theater, and middle school choir xD)

• My cat is dumb xD

• I. LOVE. FOOD <3

• You know what else I love? Risako <3

• I'm crazy xD

• I like chocolate milk <3

• I'm 13 O.o

• Most of my best friends I've never met xD (H!O)

• Emoticons are the best! xD

• I'm actually quite good at drawing O.o I'll post a drawing I've been working on when I'm done working on it xD

No comments:

Post a Comment