Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day~ :D

Happy valentines day everyone! <3

I would have cooked something special...

But I've been at school XP

So, your gift is...

SOME WEIRD 14-YEAR OLD WITH A FLOWER IN HER HAIR!



Oh wait that's me ^^;

I'm not wearing makeup because I had a hard time putting my contacts in and didn't have enough time :(

I don't know if you can see it in that picture, but one of my eyes is red XP

Not sure why.

Oh, and I got the flower from school.

I THOUGHT it was from a secret admirerer, but it turns out it was from the office ladies.

They give flowers to girls that no one bought any for <_<

Poor me :(

Poor poor unloved me...

lol just kidding xD

I'm really bored.

...

lalala....

Kay bye.

P.S. I'm super duper sorry I don't post a lot D:

Just a lot of family problems and school stress. Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment