Tuesday, December 21, 2010

More Christmas talk + PANDA :3

Heeey guyssss~

I am soo excited for Christmas!! :D

Especially since I already know what I'm getting ;) -shot-

My mom makes it too obvious xD

So, I'm getting a new computer, 3 Natsu Mini Berryz <3 <3 <3, some clothes, more clothes, even more clothes... :P

Yeah, that's basically it ^^;

But I'm SUPER excited about getting a new computer! :D

Because then, I can play my Nancy Drew games that I love <3


^
This ones my favorite <333

You see, I've had a few of these games, and they're really really fun :D

But I can never finish them because my computer monitor makes the screen really dark :(

And since these games are supposed to be scary, they're really dark.

But I can't see half of what I'm doing ^^;

So that's the main reason I'm super excited :D

And now for some pictures!!



This is my Christmas panda :3 HE'S SO CUTE~





Two kind-of recent pictures of me :P I don't have super-recent ones because I've been sick XP

P.S. I bought bottom lashes :DDD



Me being...well, me xD



Me and my panda <3 He's quite large O.o

Kay~

Kthnksbye!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! you got a cute panda! hi mr. panda! you're so cute! XD

    and... woot! new pics of yours! that's so cute.. again. :)

    what a cool present you got. My parents don't give me gifts at all, but my sisters did give me gifts for christmas.

    and the nancy drew... is it just like MCF detectives games? sort of mystery games just like in my PC? seriosuly, i don't have the ideas why I have those games in my pc, but then, they're cool to play. try playing Farm Frenzy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^
    I know! X3 I love Mr. Panda~ But my brother says he's radioactive O.o

    Heehee, thanks <3

    Eh?! Your parents don't give you gifts?? O.o Weird...

    Yeah, I guess ^^; But they're really super fun! :D

    ReplyDelete